Job Responsibilities : General Production
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Nestlé USA
Location : Springville, UT
- Checks all issued ingredients for quality and quantity.
- Follows recipe in preparing ingredients.
- Labels ingredients and completes all paperwork.
- Prepares product for weighers and operators. Weighs products when necessary.
- Maintains adequate supply of ingredients film and pictorials to keep all aspects of operations functioning at maximum capacity.
- Ensures proper rotation sequence of ingredients pans v-mags etc.
- Understands and follows all mid-shift and end of shift procedures regarding food storage WIP paperwork housekeeping etc.
- Hand loads tapes and stacks cases ensuring accurate stamping and quality of code.
- Sorts sub-standard product out and maintains appearance of product for later inspection.
- Watches for foreign matter in product and notifies Team Leader or QA when foreign material is present.
- Weighs products at or above minimum speed consistently and accurately.
- Keeps prepweigher stations etc. adequately supplied to avoid line downtime.
- Meets requirement of obtaining at least one back-up on the core line within 30 days of accepting General Production position
- Must be able and willing to lift bend pull etc. heavy commodities and equipment repeatedly for a 10 hr shift.
- Basic computer data entry is required
- Work overtime as needed
- English preferred