Job Responsibilities : House Attendant
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : Four Seasons
Location : Minneapolis, MN US
The new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis seeks a Housekeeping House Attendant to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company!
Target Start Date: May 1 2022
BASIC PURPOSE : Cleans public areas of the hotel. Stocks linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens. Picks-up and delivers guest request items. Gives assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Keeps all guest corridors neat vacuumed and dusted. Makes sure mirrors furniture floors ashtrays elevators and doors are clean and mark-free. Keeps all service elevator landings stairwells and linen storage rooms clean by sweeping mopping and dusting the areas. (30%)
- Moves racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities. Empties trash and dirty linen from guest room floors. (30%)
- Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds and furniture turns mattresses removes or hangs sheers and drapes. (10%)
- Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons Ironing boards Cribs and Roll-aways. (10%)
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant and Housekeeper.
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences Minneapolis
Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Minneapolis is an unrivaled expression of luxury. The new 37-storey building will be situated at the convergence of business and leisure in Minneapolis at the top of Nicollet Mall the city’s pedestrian thoroughfare. A few short blocks from the Mississippi River the mixed-use complex will also serve as RBC Wealth Management’s US headquarters. Key features will include Gavin Kaysen local Celebrity Chef in partnership with Four Seasons 19400 sq. ft. of meeting space downtown’s only Luxury Spa and a 5000 sq. ft. Pool Deck.
Currently operating 12 2 hotels and resorts and 4 6 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries and with more than 50 projects under planning or development Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset and the key to our success is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity pride and satisfaction in what we do.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Affordable medical dental vision & life insurances with only a 30-day waiting period
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons visit us:
Authorization to work in the United States is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial role with another Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for an L-1 visa sponsorship.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. Minorities women veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.