Job Responsibilities : Marketing Representative Pre-Arrival
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : Hilton Grand Vacations
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
New Marketing Representative may be eligible for sign on bonus up to $1500 based on your experience!
As a Marketing Representative Pre-arrival you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service while booking qualified timeshare tours for our Owners and guests.
- Contact Owners and guests through multiple touch points such as outbound calls and email offer the opportunity to preview Hilton Grand Vacations property through a direct booking of timeshare appointments prior to the guest arrival.
- Manage call list provided and make required number of outbound phone calls per day to meet production requirements
- Sell local tours and activities while performing exceptional vacation planning concierge services.
- Promote HGV Ultimate Access events.
- Remote work a possible option depending on business need meeting IT and work space qualifications and meeting minimum performance standards.
- Proactively works with management to resolve any customer related challenges that may arise.
- Willing and able to complete any reasonable request from management.
What will it be like to be a Team Member…..
At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical dental and vision insurance 401K plan Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don’t wait! Apply today.
What are we looking for….
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation quality and continued growth.
To fulfill this role successfully you will need to possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings evenings weekends and holidays
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Thorough understanding of the local area restaurants sightseeing locations directions and optional tours
- Excellent verbal and written communication
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous sales related call center experience or timeshare experience
- Previous tours and activity or concierge service experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.