Job Responsibilities : Care Manager RN – (Remote)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Gateway Health Plan
Location : Remote
- Implement care management review processes that are consistent with established industry and corporate standards and are within the care manager’s professional discipline. Effectively function in accordance with applicable state federal laws and regulatory compliance.
- Implement all care management reviews according to accepted and established criteria as well as other approved guidelines and medical policies.
- Promote quality and efficiency in the delivery of care management services.
- Respect the member’s right to privacy sharing only information relevant to the member’s care and within the framework of applicable laws. Practice within the scope of ethical principles.
- Identify and refer members whose healthcare outcomes might be enhanced by Health Coaching/case management interventions. Employ collaborative interventions which focus facilitate and maximize the member’s health care outcomes. Is familiar with the various care options and provider resources available to the member.
- Educate professional and facility providers and vendors for the purpose of streamlining and improving processes while developing network rapport and relationships. Develops and sustains positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Utilize outcomes data to improve ongoing care management services.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Working knowledge of pertinent regulatory and compliance guidelines and medical policies
- Ability to multi task and perform in a fast paced and often intense environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze data measure outcomes and develop action plans
- Be enthusiastic innovative and flexible
- Be a team player who possesses strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer and software knowledge and skills