Job Responsibilities : Office Administrator
Salary : From $20 an hour
Company : Lush Homes LLC
Location : Remote US
New Design/Build General Contracting company in search of an office administrator to help bring this company to life and maintain our vision. This company’s primary objective is to offer employees the best work/life balance while maintaining the highest quality of professionalism and craftsmanship.
I’m starting this company to improve everyone’s experience with their workplace. I’m trying to do away with the idea that people are here for the company they work for. And instead create an environment where people WANT to work rather than because they have bills to pay. This is a unified wage company which means as the owner I will not make more hourly than my lowest paid employee. This incentivizes me to make sure that my people can not only succeed but thrive.
I am aware that the listing is for remote but that’s primarily due to the fact that we do not yet have an office. I’m willing to negotiate for some work from home scenarios but most work will be in office work. Company phone will be provided.
Specifics about the job:
- Starting pay is $20 per hour for the first 3 months. Pay should jump to appoximately $46+ hourly after first 3 months.
- After 3 months you will receive the same union benefits that the carpenters receive.
- Carpenters’ benefits to be received by all staff include health vision dental pension. And if the union renegotiates for fewer/less benefits/coverages we will re-evaluate membership in the union.
- 32-hour work week (no weekends no overtime).
- 33 days PTO per year (8 of which are mandatory with benefits paid).
- No restrictions/blackout days for PTO
- Maternity/paternity leave 2 weeks (8 days) mandatory with full pay and benefits (not PTO time) 2 more weeks @ half pay full benefits and anything after that discuss with owner.
- Ongoing training if necessary or desired.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General Organization of the office
- Help with managing payroll/timesheets
- Receiving/approving/paying invoices
- Managing social media accounts for marketing and public relations/outreach
- Manage general communications with outside entities.
- Track/replace needed supplies (office only)
- General assisting in day-to-day office/company operations
- Manage employee paperwork as required
- Office experience
- Well organized
- Construction experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- Positive attitude with strong people skills (keep in mind this doesn’t mean I expect you to turn the other cheek when a prospective client tries berating you over minor issues)
- Adept skills in social media outlets
- Reliable transportation goes a long way
Prerequisite for employments:
- Must be 18 years of age or older at start of employment
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States of America
- No active warrants
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal/written)
If any of this sounds appealing and you feel like you’d make a good fit please apply. I’d love to meet you.
Text or email is my preferred method of communication
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- No nights
- No weekends
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All employees must provide proof of vaccination + booster against COVID-19. Any future booster/vaccine that is deemed safe to and for the general public will also be required.
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote