Job Responsibilities : 22-137 Executive Chief Engineer (Manager 210)
Salary : Up to $500,000 a year
Company : West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Graduate
- Providing comprehensive leadership to a large facilities staff responsible for campus buildings centers and utility usage sustainability and reporting regularly to the AVP.
- Providing expert technical solutions and direction for complex systems and projects
- Managing and coordinating contracted efforts to complement the in-house project work force.
- Coordinating with Employee and Labor Relations regarding union negotiations for contracted efforts.
- Resolving customer concerns issues and problems.
- Working collaboratively with the event and construction teams.
- Analyzing problems and developing solutions while facing competing priorities for funding and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Ten years (10) of operational leadership supervising a large multifaceted building maintenance operation.
- Knowledge of accepted facilities management practices procedures and applicable codes.
- Proficiency in project management estimation scheduling and relationships with AHJ.
- Professional registration and/or advanced graduate degree(s) desirable.
- Proven ability to make decisions using CMMS and BAS tools.