Job Responsibilities : Customer Trainer, Higher Education
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Oxford University Press
Location : Remote US
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with sales colleagues to prioritize accounts based on size potential for development renewal risk sales campaigns and other factors. Use this information to offer appropriate levels of support for each account.
- Implement post-sales training onboarding and support programs for higher education accounts and customers and analyze their success by reporting on effects on usage retention rate trial conversion sales and other metrics.
- Monitor high-risk accounts showing low unit purchases low enrollment and other metrics.
- Maintain awareness of what competitors are doing with similar roles and share the information with sales and marketing colleagues
- Establish links with all relevant OUP departments including sales marketing support editorial and publishing in order to channel customer feedback effectively and to keep up to date with all relevant developments.
- Receive incoming customer queries through email phone and chat and manage queries or forward to appropriate support team. Communicate query progress to sales team to ensure consistency in support.
- Drive customer success with skills information and on-going training and assistance they need to maximize the impact of OUP’s Higher Ed digital products in their course each term.
- Demonstrable experience of training small and large professional groups both face-to-face and via web conferencing
- Experience in producing high quality customer-facing training materials
- Professional spoken and written fluency in English required. Fluency in additional languages desirable
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of how training can contribute to the sales effort
- Excellent public speaking communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle a large volume of multiple concurrent requests
- Thorough knowledge of the higher education digital publishing industry its products markets and trends
- Educated to degree level or equivalent