Job Responsibilities : Associate Project Manager
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Financial Times
Location : Remote
- Deliver outstanding client service and be a key point of contact for all stakeholders and a trusted partner to clients and agencies.
- Advise and consult on key areas of expertise ensure appropriate processes and procedures are in place internally so projects run on time to budget so as to maximise profit
- Manage the production and delivery of branded content and partnership publishing campaigns.
- Work closely with Project Directors and the Global Client Services team as well as our content providers to ensure efficient working practices and the consistent quality of content.
- Contribute your ideas to the Project Directors and the Global Client Services team to drive change and implement processes and workflows that will enable a more efficient and effective delivery of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Aptitude for problem solving influencing and motivation
- A meticulous attention to detail with the ability to pre-empt problems
- A good communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Flexible organised proactive and hardworking proven ability of working to deadlines under pressure
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Basecamp Asana Salesforce etc… and is proficient in Google Workspace.
Click Here : Apply Now