Job Responsibilities : Ambassador Customer Service Representative
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Activus Connect
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Here is what an Ambassadors day looks like… :
- You will be working entirely from home, our positions are completely virtual. No more paying for gas to drive to work, no more uncomfortable work clothes, no more getting stuck in traffic (unless you count the traffic at the toaster for those morning waffles)!
- You will need a distraction-free, quiet, environment to work from. An ideal work location is a private room, maybe a bedroom or office, with a door you can close. The best work locations are free from distractions like televisions, pets, or family members who may be in the home during your work hours. It’s important to remember that while you are working, you will need to be focused, so caring for family members or pets during work hours is not possible.
- It’s important you set yourself up for success! You will be using your own equipment; a computer, headset, and hard-wired internet. You will want to ensure you have space for all your equipment in your work location and that you have everything you need before the start of your shift. It will be busy taking calls but we don’t forget the fun.
- You work from your home but you are definitely not alone. We have a variety of groups and activities you can join in, including a book club! Get to know your coworkers, make some new friends, and build your support team. Stay connected with us.
- – At Activus Connect we strive to give every customer the best experience, and our Ambassadors are the face of our company. It all starts with you. You are the foundation upon which our success is built. We ask for the very best – and we give the same back to our employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Obtain and keep records of client interactions and documenting correct/accurate information.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of client personal information.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right resources/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage clients and assure them warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Advise on company information
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Comfortable using e-mail and chat for real-time communication in a virtual environment.
- Strong phone handling, analytical, and active listening skills.
- Diligent follow up skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable from home, using your personal computer.
- Good attitude, positive outlook – you consider yourself to be social!
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual.
- Motivated and self-directed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB :
- Experience: 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the service industry
- Education: High School Diploma required
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Loan processor experience or underwriting experience helpful but not required.
- Must be drawn to process-oriented tasks with high attention to detail
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot one’s own computer.
- Self-motivated, positive disposition is key – proven ability to work in self direct, virtual environments.
- Must be proficient in reading and speaking English
- Ability to commit to paid online training