Job Responsibilities : Principal Product Manager – Transportation
Salary : $148000 per year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
Principal Product Manager – Transportation
As a Principal Product Manager on the Transportation Global Tech team your charter will be to build ideal experiences for our customers. You will frequently engage with customers to iteratively build learn and achieve product-market fit while setting up to scale the product. You will gain startup stage product development & go-to-market experience while having the resources & scale of Walmart. If you enjoy solving complex problems have a strong sense of ownership and love for data know how to foster strong relationships and build trust and work for the success of the entire team then this position could be for you.
You’ll really wow us if…
- You can showcase your experience in being customer-obsessed
- You have a bias towards action and show creativity when solving customer needs
- You are nuanced when being data-driven being able to identify and focus on the metrics that matter
- You’re comfortable influencing others leading large rooms managing stakeholders getting buy-in from leadership and communicating clearly
You’ll make an impact by…
- Developing vision & strategy for your product family. Convert strategy into a roadmap with frequent releases that create customer value
- Owning the entire product lifecycle including discovery analysis test and learn goals MVPs sprint execution with engineering launch and iteration with systematic feedback loops.
- Working closely with UX & Design to create differentiated social experiences
- Conducting user research studies customer interviews & user testing
- Measuring impact through Product Analytics NPS ratings and a whole lot more
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders such as business leadership product managers marketing teams seller-relations teams across multiple offices and time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. MBA or advanced technical degree is a huge plus.
- 8+ years experience in Product Management in consumer and/or marketplace domains
- Exceptional critical thinking skills technical acumen and first-principle product management skills
- Strong product analytics experience and a data-driven mindset
- Experience building and delivering products to customers over multiple release cycles
- Experienced with agile development methodology
- Strong communications skills in written and verbal forms
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with highly cross-functional teams
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match stock purchase plan paid maternity and parental leave PTO multiple health plans and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion sustainability and community involvement. From day one you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Computer Science Engineering or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis Gathering identifying and recommending solution requirements Product or solution development Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration Masters: Computer Engineering Masters: Computer Science
640 W California Avenue Sunnyvale CA 94086-4828 United States of America