Job Responsibilities: Store Ambassador
Salary: $22.6K to $28.6K per year
Company: Redbarn Pet Products
Educational requirements: Bachelor Degree
Redbarn Pet Products is a manufacturer of premium pet food, treats, and chews. For over 20 years, Redbarn has been a family-owned business, and our co-founders, Jeff and Howie, are committed to staying that way. What began in 1996 as two lifelong best friends cooking in a kitchen has flourished into what they call, one big family. Jeff and Howie are honored to have many talented people who’ve worked beside them for over 20 years now and to support a team of more than 500 today. Together, we work every day to put a smile on your pet’s face
- Effectively communicate the features and benefits of Redbarn Pet products.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Properly communicates material and sample needs prior to event.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists and communicates with local Redbarn Account Manager.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes all reports as per Company Policy.
- Accurately prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
- Reports to work at assigned shift time.