Job Responsibilities : Help Desk Analyst
Salary : $55,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Dovel Technologies, LLC
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Help Desk Analyst’s role is to ensure our end users can accomplish their business tasks. This includes receiving prioritizing documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools as well as require that the individual give hands-on assistance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- SHIFT 11:30am- 8pm EST
- Field incoming help requests from end users via telephone e-mail Live chats or voicemail created request in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information including name contact information and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from federal and non-federal end users.
- Prioritize and escalate user issues (when required) to the appropriately experienced team/analyst.
- Record track and document the help desk request problem-solving process including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution.
- Research issues via Knowledgebase/Quick Sheets to aid in troubleshooting.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level that may include schedule end user desktop troubleshooting session.
- Perform preventative systems maintenance including daily system checks to ensure application availability.
- Test recommended fix to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- High School diploma with 3 years of computer related experience
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport-building listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of user issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment. Formal Education & Certification
- Previous knowledge of ticket tracking system i.e. Salesforce and Jira
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management technology and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change business resiliency and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory consulting outsourcing and digital services we create scalable innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies markets and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color national origin ancestry citizenship status military status protected veteran status religion creed physical or mental disability medical condition marital status sex sexual orientation gender gender identity or expression age genetic information or any other basis protected by law ordinance or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position and you require accommodation please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Click Here : Apply Now