Job Responsibilities : Healthcare Business Analyst
Salary : $18000 Per Year
Company : Infosys
Location : Remote US
Remote – USA
The role is of a Senior/Lead Consultant – Digital Transformation Services. The role assists clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions to drive business value. It uses in-depth digital consulting skills and domain knowledge aligned to business objectives processes measurements and tools to analyze client business challenges formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions. The role has ample opportunities for growth in one of the fastest growing practices within Infosys BPM and Digital Transformation Services as well.
About the Infosys Digital Transformation Team..
Digital Transformation Services (DTS) is re-imagination of existing business processes and creation of New Services to help customers navigate their Digital Journeys through a combination of Analytics Machine Learning AI Intelligent Automation and deep domain expertise to drive ‘Impactful’ experience and effectiveness.
Today’s operational landscape is quite complex. Business processes are critical in achieving the company’s goals and any limitations will lead to lesser agility and to lose its competitive edge. This service line within Infosys BPM plays a critical role to bring digital technologies into the business processes. The DTS team works with clients to uncover the key problems find innovative solutions and implement those solutions to deliver optimal business value.
In this role you will..
- Manage the deliveries of platform implementations (BpaaS solutions) in US healthcare industry solutions
- Responding to proposal requests creation of collaterals and presales support
- Develop thought leadership Point of Views methodologies frameworks toolkits collaterals to support transformation projects and pursuit/solution design
- Work with stakeholders across units to conceptualize design evangelize and operationalize solutions in emerging spaces
- Identify whitespaces and conceptualize solution areas solution areas through use case articulation user case articulation user story creation and wireframing
- Managing and driving product implementation that will require cross functional leadership and guidance
- Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Platform experience in CTOS or Bpass (Business Process as a Service) Prior experience in the healthcare business value chain
- Running requirement analysis fit-gap analysis and designing low-level design document
- Agile methodology and product implementation lifecycle
- Has done product road mapping and understands feature retrofits
- Deep domain experience in Medicare Medicaid payer provider relation enrollment and claim process for self-enrollment and worksite groups as well as individual businesses
- Has worked for 3rd part services provider in a Practive Development/Solution Design position
- Experience in digital strategy engagements for Insurance clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence Advanced Analytics Omni/Conversational Channels Cloud Social & Mobility
- Strong Consulting and healthcare Domain skills & demonstrated experience in driving digital transformation efforts in business processes
- Prior experience in diving automation initiative by conducting business process reviews to identify the use cases for automation.
- Knowledge of leading RPA Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) Self Serve options
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone email or face to face.
Infosys BPM Ltd. the business process management (BPM) subsidiary of Infosys Ltd was established in April 2002. We offer integrated end-to-end transformative BPM services and have journeyed through the table-stakes of effectiveness and efficiency with an ever-increasing focus on enhancing stakeholder experience and empathy. We enable clients to navigate their digital journey operating from 32 delivery centers across 16 countries. We employ over 43360 people from over 100 nationalities as of March 2020.
The company has been consistently ranked among the leading BPM companies globally and has received over 60 awards and recognitions in the last 5 years from key industry bodies and associations like NASSCOM SSON and GSA among others. Infosys BPM also has very robust people practices as substantiated by the various HR-specific awards it has won over the years. The company has consistently been ranked among the top employers of choice on the basis of its industry leading HR best practices.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin