Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer – USA (Remote)
Salary : 50000 per Year
Company : Jet Support Services, Inc.
Location : Remote US
For more than 30 years Jet Support Services Inc. (JSSI) has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2000 business jets regional jets and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge experience buying power and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets enhance residual value and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine customers gain access to an inventory of over 45000 aircraft parts engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers asset inspections technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Traxxall provides software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) solutions for aircraft maintenance tracking parts inventory management services and cloud-based software to enhance the maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) workflow.
- SierraTrax offers simple intuitive and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance logbooks records and regulatory compliance.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available and review critical state tax information.
For more information visit jetsupport.com.
Jet Support Services Inc. (JSSI) is seeking a Graphic Designer who is based in the USA. This position can be performed remotely or from our Chicago IL Corporate Headquarters.*
The mission of the Graphic Designer is to help keep creative and design at the forefront of the business. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for balancing day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced environment creating high end visuals with flawless attention to detail and take a great idea and turn it into a stunning final product from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production of internal and external collateral materials including brochures web banners flyers eBlasts environmental design digital invitations logos and various branded materials.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and outside vendors to ensure visual design enhances the overall brand standards
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative and data-entry-related tasks
- Continually collaborate with Marketing Team and Consultants for design brainstorming conceptualizing reviewing etc.
- Maintain company TV Screens and Intranet ‘In the News’ Updates
- 2+ years’ experience in-house or in an agency environment
- Experience with InDesign Illustrator Dreamweaver Photoshop Premiere After Effects PowerPoint
- Comfortable working independently or part of larger team projects
- Must be highly organized thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize work tasks
- Creative and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and instill confidence in end users
- Eagerness to learn and grow design and marketing skills
- Highly developed spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new financial and technical concepts quickly and has the desire to learn about aviation
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service
- Positive attitude strong work ethic and commitment to being a supportive team member
- A capability in photography and videography is a plus
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time