Job Responsibilities : Executive Assistant
Salary : 7900 per month
Company : Doka Group
Location : Dubai UAE
With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries highly efficient in-house production and more than 6000 employees the Doka Group is one of the world’s leading companies for developing manufacturing and distributing modern system formwork technology. Our strong and effective sales organization gives construction firms all over the world swift access to pathbreaking formwork solutions and services for all areas of cast-in-place building construction.
To continue building our high level of service for our customers the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning.
Are you passionate about assisting a performance-driven agile and positive minded organization?
Read on! We are looking for a self-driven and organized Executive Assistant to become part of our Team. Your passion for efficiency and attention to people coupled with at least five years of experience is what will make you successful in this role. If you are looking to work for a reputed international company within a multicultural team based in Dubai then this role is an exciting opportunity for you.
In your new role you’ll work closely with our Managing Director for UAE and Oman and a variety of other stakeholders. Does this sound like a new professional opportunity you’re ready to take on?
- Marketing coordination (between project owner (initiator and area marketing team/graphic designers)
- Marketing inventory management
- Basic marketing tasks (Announcement Intranet Presentations Forms basic advertisement and posters)
- Event management (organization setup/invitations/follow ups/communication)
- Always present and approachable Point of Contact to enable all business related request/ideas
- Heading and organising the Employee Committee
- Welcome clients/visitors
- Overlooking the schedule and setup of all meeting rooms
- Daily tasks like copying signing etc.
- Letter drafting referencing and coordination
- Handle and coordinate arrangements for guests
- Document controller (large projects and external letters (project/non-project related))
- Organising meetings (agenda setup etc.) MOM (Management meetings Sales meetings CCM meetings workshops large scale projects .etc.)
- Research and data preparations for reports etc.
- Management system M2G responsibility
- Assisting the organization in implementing business related requirements (travel/visa Covid news…) including sourcing.
- Management of the MD’s calendar appointments phone calls
- Consolidating and prioritizing requests to the MD
- Flights and hotel organization (clients and internal)
- reimbursement submittal
- Approval tracking and follow up
- Business/Administration Qualification
- Previous administration experience
- Ideally: UAE construction industry experience
- Time Management
- Ability to focus
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Organisational skills
- Trustworthy & honest
- Aware of confidentiality
Years of Experience: 3 years
Qualifications: Highschool or Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full time
Location: Dubai UAE