Job Responsibilities : Graphic Designer, Apparel
Salary : $20 Per Hour
Company : Faherty Brand
Location : Remote US
Is this job for you?
Faherty Brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on the Design team and report to the Art Director. This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in the creative of a fast-growing lifestyle brand. We are looking for someone who tackles projects from a strategic and creative approach and brings a positive can-do attitude. This position is for the candidate who wants to jump in headfirst to make an immediate impact work in a collaborative team environment and can work independently as well as adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Art Director and develop seasonal graphics for t-shirts fleece knits and outerwear for mens womens and kids categories.
- Develop packaging concepts promotional materials merchandising books trims and labels.
- Work closely with the Art Director for the entire graphic design process including market trends research graphic development overseeing tech packs and maintaining production deadlines.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What you’ll have:
- BFA in graphic design visual communications or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in visual design/retail design/apparel graphic design
- Skilled in Adobe Suite. Photoshop Illustrator a must (InDesign is a plus)
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Organized and responsible
- Willing to take on file-based tasks i.e. mechanical artwork for production marketing products etc.
- Passion for fashion and great design researching graphic trends etc.
- Collaborative open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of layouts typography line composition color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong creative and analytical skills
** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
We aim to pay competitively for our size and industry. The base salary range for this position is $75000 – $95000 per year but we will consider location skill level and experience to determine the final offer. In addition to salary we offer all Faherty employees an annual bonus opportunity as well as benefits and perks outlined below.
Why Us You Ask!:
- Medical dental vision and ancillary benefits available
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Quarterly Merchandise Allowance
- Bonus Program
- Commuter Options/Benefits
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality sustainably minded feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world and we are dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change and we are committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative energetic and creative environment every day like the family we are.
We welcome everyone — and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints experiences and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC women and people in the LGBTQIA+ community to name a few. We strive to lead consciously bravely and inclusively — and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously Bravely and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.