Job Responsibilities : Benefit Services Representative
Salary : $18.54 an hour
Company : Veteran Government Services LLC
Location : Remote
- Responds to caller questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding benefits contracts eligibility and claims.
- Successfully complete five weeks of paid new hire training and perform duties taught in virtual (at-home) training.
- Operate a PC to obtain and extract information documents information activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Coordinates with various functions within team to ensure Tri-care member requests and questions are handled and in a timely manner.
- Working with the support of a virtual (at-home) supervisor receives and place follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer questions and when necessary escalate complex requests to senior team members or supervisors.
- Seeks understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers in a manner that meets quality member experience and first-time issue resolution objectives.
- Proven ability to work from home offices Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Prior customer service experience is desirable preferably in a call-center environment handling inbound calls e-mail and chat.
- A genuine desire to support customers with the highest level of quality customer experience and accuracy.
- Proactively manage issues that prevent your ability to maintain a productive work environment.