Job Responsibilities : Inside Sales Representative – Government Accounts
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Crestron Electronics Inc
Location : Remote
- Create and maintain consultative client relationships and engage in retention selling to ensure continued long-term partnership success with
- Explore and build partner relationships to develop and/or enhance business alliances.
- Conduct research and analysis of market / project opportunities while evaluating the market / project opportunities by engaging with clients.
- Facilitate business development via virtual webinars training education in conjunction with other areas of Crestron e.g. Marketing Training etc.
- Experience in Unified Communications Virtual Collaboration technologies Video Conferencing Commercial AV integration Video Streaming Cloud and IoT
- Navigate complex org structures and tech stacks across the business as you lead discovery conversations product demos and solution discussions.
- Educate potential clients and their teams on the transformative power of our products building a coalition of Crestron Electronics enthusiasts throughout the organization.
- Cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients
- A minimum of 5-7 years of successful sales experience in the Commercial Network/IT marketplace with a focus on consultative solutions and relationship selling.
- A consultative relationship-driven sales philosophy and an innate desire to help clients.
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures long sales cycles and multiple decision-makers.
- Track record of long-term success and upward mobility in previous role
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills and be a strong closer.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform.