Job Responsibilities : Database Specialist 1/2/3 (PCN 2283)
Salary : $5,304 – $6,365 a month
Company : State of Alaska
Location : Remote US
- Capable and willing to explain issues in layman’s terms with business guiding the process towards consensus then executing agreed-on course of action to achieve a resolution.
- Experience troubleshooting complex computer systems.
- Programming or scripting in a commonly accepted programming or scripting language. (C# PowerShell Java etc.)
- Experience querying database systems in order to retrieve data including basic knowledge of the principles of indexing and efficient organization of database searches.
- Membership in the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)/Teachers’ Retirement System (TRS)
- Matching employer contribution into a defined contribution program (new employees)
- Employer contribution into a defined benefit or defined contribution program (current employees)
- Contributions to the Alaska Supplemental Annuity Plan in lieu of contributions to Social Security
- Option to enroll in the Alaska Deferred Compensation Program
Click Here : Apply Now