Job Responsibilities : Operations Research Specialist
Salary : $79,363 – $176,300 a year
Company : US Department of Energy – Agency Wide
Location : Anchorage, AK
- Obtain compile organize and select critical elements of real world systems for inclusion in models and apply analytical techniques in innovative ways.
- Monitor and conduct studies important to agency decisionmakers.
- Innovatively analyze effects of different policies and policy options and advises high level managers of positive and negative effects of those different policies and policy options.
- Document study purposes methods assumptions and conclusions and brief study sponsors and high level officials on progress and conclusions of studies.
- Write or adapt computer programs for models being developed.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
- Subject to satisfactory security and suitability requirements.
- Pay will vary by geographic location.
- Developing and maintaining new baseline models and simulation techniques and scenarios for use in current and future studies.
- Developing parameters for optimum sample sizes and sources of data appropriate for studies
- Presenting results to the scientific community at professional meetings and conferences.
- Developing new methods and approaches to serve as guidelines for other Analysts to follow.
Click Here : Apply Now