Job Responsibilities : Technical Solutions Consultant – Zuora
Salary : $105000 per year
Company : Google Fiber
Location : Remote US
My internet is too fast! …said no one ever. Google Fiber’s mission is to deliver abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open with products that are easy to understand and clearly priced. We believe that customers deserve a better internet experience and everything we do is focused on providing just that.
As a Technical Solutions Consultant supporting our BSS Operations group you will work on projects and collaborate cross-functionally to build and improve our billing platform. You are a self starter and an experienced Zuora administrator.
- Design and implement configuration within Zuora’s subscription billing platform to support Google Fiber’s busses requirements.
- Support daily operational processes related to multiple billing cycles dunning and other billing/monetizer processes
- Understand and support integrations to third party invoice and payment platforms (Google Pay)
- Write and review technical documents and participate in peer reviews.
- Partner with engineering and business stakeholders to work through their needs balancing technical and business priorities to accomplish shared goals and build relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 + years of experience in configuring and supporting Zuora Subscription Billing Systems.
- Zuora Administrator certification.
- Suretax or other third party tax tool experience
- Experience supporting multiple cycle billing environments recurring/subscription billing
- Experience supporting third party invoice and payments integrations (Preferably Google Pay)
- Experience configuring integrations for SFDC and Vlocity platforms (Z-360)
- Hands-on experience using DevOps continuous integration and good understanding of working in Scrum teams following Agile methodology