Job Responsibilities : Product Manager, Firebase, Remote Build Services
Salary : $124,000 a year
Company : Google
Location : Remote
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of Product management experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing B2B internet products and technologies.
- Software development experience.
- Experience with developer tools and ecosystems.
- Entrepreneurial or startup experience.
- Public speaking experience.
- Build and launch a Firebase Remote Build service as a part of our broader initiative to offer a cloud-based development toolchain across lifecycle.
- Lead the journey from ideation to launch.
- Own the product design roadmap and drive the execution with cross-functional partners (e.g. Engineering UX Developer Relations Marketing etc.)
- Represent Google/Firebase externally (e.g. meeting with developers interfacing with startups/VC communities public speaking at conferences etc.)
- Be a core member of the Firebase Product team and help shape the developer ecosystem and Firebase team culture.