Job Responsibilities : Staff Salesforce Application Engineer
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Google Fiber
Location : Remote US
A successful candidate is self-sufficient and an excellent troubleshooter who takes initiative to identify and resolve bugs and issues. You have a passion for software engineering and some scrum/agile experience. Communication skills are a must as you will interact frequently and closely with business stakeholders and TPMs engineers across teams.
In this role you’ll:
- Hands-on technical lead working on transformational projects lead junior engineers to write and review code etc.
- Write and review technical documents and participate in code reviews.
- Write quality code and unit tests and participate in build and deployment support.
- Apply agile software techniques and partner with TPMs to manage software delivery timelines and stakeholder expectations.
- Partner with a wide variety of engineering and business stakeholders to work through their needs balancing technical and business priorities to accomplish shared goals; build trusted relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Leverage your troubleshooting skills and experience to dive deep to resolve issues and bugs.