Job Responsibilities : Systems & Tools Program Manager
Salary : $100000 per year
Company : Google Fiber
Location : Remote US
My internet is too fast! …said no one ever. Google Fiber’s mission is to deliver abundant reliable internet on networks that are always fast and open. On our team, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment that’s challenging the status quo in the broadband industry. We are in search of a Program Manager to join our Systems & Tools team.
In this role, you will design and manage the Systems & Tools project portfolio and lead projects with cross-functional partners to ensure the successful delivery of technical and operational requirements.
In this role you’ll:
- Lead cross-functional collaboration between internal Google Fiber Operations teams and our wider enterprise-level Teams to support Systems and Tools and new product introductions
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to all key stakeholders and leads. Work with multiple teams to document and launch new processes institute process improvements and ensure the efficient/reliable achievement of target business objectives
- Deliver effective strategic communications to cross-functional teams and senior leadership to secure sponsorship for strategic initiatives
- Engage with cross-functional leaders and business stakeholders to streamline processes simplify execution with actionable plans manage Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and on time releases.
- Influence Ops organization direction by sharing program insights with executive leadership in a strategic manner.
- Design and Maintain key operating metrics that showcase the business value of projects and ongoing support.
At a minimum we’d like you to have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals locally and globally across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently across multiple functions and product areas to drive alignment and deliverables.
- Executive-level written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with leaders across the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving experience combined with excellent business judgment and an ability to present to senior decision-makers in a clear and compelling manner