Job Responsibilities : User Support Specialist, People Operations, Document Management
Salary : $109,000 a year
Company : Google
Location : Hybrid remote
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with datasets and identifying patterns of significance.
- Experience with coding languages such as SQL and statistical tools (i.e. R).
- Experience in a customer or client facing role supporting HR Operations.:
- HRIS experience (i.e. Workday).
- Experience working on teams that managed large-scale data projects.
- Ability to independently lead communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of proactivity and ownership; ability to take initiative and be self-driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including high levels of empathy which are key to supporting sensitive user needs.
- Deliver above and beyond operational excellence in line with assigned service targets identifying opportunities to improve and scale in order to elevate Operations to an exceptional standard across our hiring support team.
- Resolve and prioritize complex or sensitive user issues through consultation with vendors and deep collaboration with partner support.
- Implement and execute on service delivery improvements and new process/scope changes including extended workforce activities.
- Advocate for the user surfacing relevant user feedback to Partner Support and collaborate on initiatives to address user needs including consulting on content process and policy improvements.
- Develop deep expertise in the systems supporting HR Operations service areas troubleshooting day-to-day issues and consulting with partners on changes to systems infrastructure.
Click Here : Apply Now