Job Responsibilities : Member Experience Associate
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Alignment Healthcare
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Seeks and understands the needs and expectation of internal and external customers in a friendly positive and outgoing manner.
2. Explains the plan’s procedures protocols benefits services and any other necessary information to the members who telephone or visit the Member Services Department.
3. Goes above and beyond to address all of the member’s inquiries and needs focusing on first call resolution.
4. Ensures timely and adequate follow up to ensure member is satisfied with the outcome and resolution of open or pending items until completely resolved.
5. Facilitate member requests for changes with network provider changes transportation requests appointment scheduling or any other member request for assistance as appropriate.
6. Answer all incoming member phone calls within the department’s goal timeframe.
7. Documents every incoming call during the course of the call with pertinent details (i.e. caller name contact info reason for call action taken resolution etc.) to ensure quality.
8. Make all attempts to resolve all member disenrollment/cancellation requests complaint/grievances escalating access to care issues to Network and UM to facilitate the member’s access to care issue.
1. Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Certificates Licenses Registrations: None required.