Job Responsibilities : HR Operations Analyst
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : GoDaddy
Location : Remote US
- Build tactical resources like job aids articles presentations artwork videos and other Get Help Portal content that provide self-help assistance to our employees
- Maintain existing content and updates on a cyclical basis leading all aspects of content crafted by various content owners
- Perform analysis on the content and other design thinking methodologies to continuously improve. Share findings with relevant partners and obtain buy-in on recommended approaches.
- Partner with various COEs to support cyclical processes such as (Mid-Year Year-End Etc.)
- In conjunction with HR Operations and our partners in HR Centers of Expertise research evaluate recommend and implement high quality business process improvements using ServiceNow and other HRIS technology.
- Support business as usual operations through troubleshooting/bug fixes and escalation where applicable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews document analysis requirements workshops surveys business process descriptions use cases scenarios and other business analysis techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral) with solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of recording and storage of information in a physical and digital format
- Strong attention to detail