Job Responsibilities : Social Media Onboarding Support
Salary : $39,998 – $50,003 a year
Company : GoDaddy
Location : Remote US
- Guide customers through the technical components of their onboarding journey with our social media services.
- Troubleshoot and solve platform-related issues for customers via phone chat and email.
- Do front-end customer research to identify existing social and review sites.
- Navigate various workstreams to meet customer needs and drive results using a variety of internal and external tools and systems
- Collaborate with other support teams to reduce customer effort and build value for their ventures
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
- Discover and solve new problems providing solutions and paths forward for your customers and sharing ideas with your teammates.
- A fit with GoDaddy’s values and have passion to supporting local businesses and communities.
- Enjoy and are comfortable talking on the phone with customers. You have strong customer service and interpersonal skills and derive satisfaction from helping others.
- A creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify chances to create better work processes.
- Meticulous and detailed when executing a task. When it comes to details you are painstakingly accurate and consistently detailed.
- Passionate about organization and can enforce to and define organizational systems.
- Prioritize and re-prioritize ruthlessly and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- Adaptable and responsive and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams platforms and customers. Include the word orange somewhere in your cover letter.
- Pumped about working in a fast-paced high-growth company environment.
- A “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or relevant transferable work experience.
Click Here : Apply Now