Job Responsibilities : Global Core Account Leader, Customer Excellence – (Logan, UT)
Salary : $126500 per year
Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific – Utah•Remote
Location : Remote US
The Global Core Account Leader Customer Excellence is part of the Customer Excellence Organization within the Commercial organization supporting the BioProduction Group portfolio which provides biotechnology and biopharmaceutical customers with integrated solutions across the entire bioproduction workflow. Our technologies include: Cell Culture; Cellular Medicine; Chromatography; Pharma Analytics; Single Use Technologies; Production Chemicals and GMP Supply Chain Services.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining excellent customer relationships with BioProduction (BPG) Core strategic accounts and partners. This position reports to the Director Global Customer Excellence BioProduction Group
LOCATION: Logan Utah (Hybrid Model)
- Represent the Global BPG PMO supporting all customer sites for targeted accounts. Manage the interface between the account Core Account Manager Bioproduction Account Manager and the Customer Excellence team members serving as single point of contact with Commercial and Customer for order management across the BioProduction Group.
- Own the assigned core objectives supporting the Customer Excellence Organization strategy related to order management and customer experience enhancements
- Lead order review sessions with Customers to provide order status updates and visibility.
- Identify critical supply needs for the customers submit expedite request for critical supply needs and manage expedite workflow from initiation to completion and drive best possible expedite outcome to customers working with planning procurement tiger team logistics site Customer Excellence team members
- Lead in a matrix structure by organizing and facilitating the involvement of other cross-functional teams (ie. Quality Supply Chain Operations etc) as necessary to resolve issues that impacts order to delivery process ensure supply assurance and manage a successful account relationship.
- Serve as the interface between the customer and the site Customer Excellence teams to ensure timely order entry and order allocation once finished goods are available to ship.
- Develop strong relationships with Corporate Accounts BPG Commercial and PMO leadership to ensure mutually beneficial results for BPG and the account. Accountable for influencing internal stakeholders to generate end customer results and holding customer accountable to delivering commitments to BPG.
- Engage with Collaborative Demand Planners to improve core account delivery reliability and extend visibility into order horizon providing QBR/MBR support and attendance.
- Understand the life sciences/BPD industry and market trends as well as readily assimilate technical knowledge and translate into business opportunities and account solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in the life sciences preferred.
- Advanced scientific degree and an MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales and support for large and complex accounts in a related technical product area preferred.
Knowledge Skills Abilities:
- Highly developed negotiation and issue resolution management skills for customer interaction
- Possesses strong business acumen. Understands how the business works. Knowledgeable in current and potential future trends policies practices and information affecting the account. Familiarity and awareness of the competition is a plus.
- Dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; leverages firsthand customer feedback for improvement in product and services acts with customer as top of mind gaining trust and respect
- Excellent enthusiastic clear communication skills to a diverse audience are critical to the success of the position
- Demonstrated thought leader generates new ideas easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions.
- Systematic problem solver by working with customers and account team with ability to set priorities and easily identify what will help or hinder success
- Strong presentation skills and creativity to develop materials for presentations to internal and external audiences. Ability to work in good collaboration within an account team across a matrixed environment
- Ability to travel to customer sites locally and internationally