Job Responsibilities : Virtual Auto Damage Trainee
Salary : $26.59 an hour
Company : GEICO
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- inspect and assess vehicle damage caused by all types of accidents
- estimate vehicle repair costs and negotiate equitable settlements
- partner with other adjusters and supervisors to work with body shops rental partners and parts providers.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to be flexible with primary work location – position may require either remote or in-office work
- Solid computer mechanical aptitude and multi-tasking skills
- Effective attention to detail and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and willingness to expand on these abilities
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent college degree or currently pursuing preferred
- Must live within Renton WA or surrounding areas.
- A quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Minimum upload speed 5 MB/s preferred upload speed 25 MB/s
- Minimum download speed 25 MB/s preferred download speed 50 MB/s
- Candidates must provide and meet all technical requirements prior to the first day of training
- Associates must meet performance standards to work remotely
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
Click Here : Apply Now