Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Manager, GPS Apparel- REMOTE
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Gap Inc.
Location : Remote
What You’ll Do
- The primary point of contact post-sales with a focus on establishing relationships with key stakeholders and understanding the business strategy business objectives and goals of the customer.
- Accountable for the execution of the program including but not limited to new launches product refreshes business reviews and client events.
- Partner closely with the project manager and operations to align key actions for the success of the program and help facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members.
- Help develop and manage processes while building our GPS sales organization.
- Review the customer journey identifying how it’s supported taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Build relationships with cross functional partners and advocate for our customers while maintaining Gap Inc. standards and words to live by.
- Create long- and short-term continuous improvement plans with customers; set communicate and track targets for milestones to a varied set of internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Customer obsessed and service oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A true problem solver who can navigate ambiguity and build credibility and trust with customers and cross functional teams by active listening clear communication and structured analysis and reasoning based on data
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone in person and in writing.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with the capability of engaging others at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in CRM to keep track of key account data opportunities logging calls and relevant notes.
- Uniform experience a plus
- Some Travel Required