Job Responsibilities : Fully Remote Healthcare Call Center Representative
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Talentify.io
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and retention by providing members, customers, patients and providers with accurate, consistent, timely and meaningful information. They will provide support to member’s inquiries and issues as they utilize the KP plan and provider services, continuing to build rapport and collaborative relationships with current and prospective members in accordance with compliance guidelines. Major Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Available to handle member inquiries regarding: o Member Core: Facility Inquiry, Web Support, Promote KP. Org, Order ID Card, Complaint, ID Card Inquiry, Service Review. o Member Advance: Eligibility Inquiry, Benefit Inquiry, General, Complaint, Correspondence Inquiry, Add/Remove Dependent, Service Review, New Member Experience, Internal Regional Request, IVR Defaults. o Medicare (For up to two (2) regions) o Premium Billing Enterprise: Billing Inquiry, Make Payment, Complaint, EFT Inquiry, General, Reinstatement Request, Service Review. KPC Billing, 1095 Tax Form, SLP* (escalations to Tier 3).
- Represents Health Plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature and to respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues.
- Responds professionally to inquiries from internal/external customers. Promotes, ensures and provides customer service to internal/external customers by demonstrating skills which are consistent with the organization’s philosophy of providing extraordinary customer relations and quality service.
- Initiates contact with the appropriate Health Plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed.
- Evaluates data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery.
- Documents conversations with members according to procedure.
- Follows established procedures to meet customer/member needs.
- Required to effectively interact with diverse work units and relevant organizational departments.
- Has substantial understanding of the assigned skills and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to understand relevant policies, processes and customers.
- Assist the department in meeting customer needs and reaching department expectations.
- Completes required training and understand how to use tools available to recall necessary information.
- Develop a full awareness of the way performance and actions affect members and Member Service.
- Contact Center’s (MSCC) performance guarantees (call handling, first call resolution, complaint resolution compliance, member retention, and return contact as warranted).
- Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Kaiser Permanente’s Code of Conduct) by maintains the privacy and confidentiality of information, and protects the assets of the organization.
Call Center, Customer Service Representative, Inbound Calls, CSR, health care, member service
Top Skills Details
Call Center,Customer Service Representative,Inbound Calls,CSR
Additional Skills & Qualifications
MUST HAVE: -2+ year of recent call center experience -High School Diploma or equivalent -Must pass the MSCC assessment -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Passionate about helping others/members -Kind and friendly personality -20 MPBS for Internet Download Speed -Quiet place at home to work/in a separate room for privacy
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a g