Job Responsibilities : Security Clerical and Assistant
Salary : $19,453 – $65,321 a year
Company : US Department of the Air Force
Location : Remote US
Conditions of Employment
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Telework may be authorized.
- PCS costs may be authorized.
- Security clearance requirements are based upon actual position being filled.
- Locations are not negotiable. The actual duty locations available may be located on the Air Force Civilian Service LinkedIn website.
- Random drug testing may be required depending upon the position being filled.
How You Will Be Evaluated
A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Opens in a new window Learn more about federal benefits.
- Required Documents
As a new or existing federal employee, you and your family may have access to a range of benefits.
- Fair and Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Reasonable accommodation policy
- Financial suitability
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
- Signature and false statements
- Privacy Act
- Social security number request
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
This job is open to
U.S. Citizens Nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.