Job Responsibilities : (Fully Remote) Copywriter
Salary : $63000 per year
Company : RemoteWorker US
Location : Remote US
- Works from creative briefs, teams with designers and business partners (as needed) to develop, execute, present and rationalize concepts based on brand and business requirements.
- Highly collaborative. Leverages all resources (people and research tools alike) to ensure the best possible solution for the business/brand in consideration of the specific ask by the client.
- Writes and/or edits materials to align with overall brand and business strategies
- Consistently builds and maintains product knowledge for each project/assignment.
- Leverages strategic thinking to successfully incorporate all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
- Strategically and rationally articulates ideas to clients and business partners both in presentation settings and informal/collaboration situations.
- Understands and applies necessary content development approach based on media channels – print vs. web vs. social vs. email, etc. (must have experience in doing so)
- Delivers on time proactively communicating to all necessary team members when and where complications may impact delivery.
Copywriting, Copy editing, Proofreading, Writing skills, Editing, Marketing communications, Technical writing
Top Skills Details:
Copywriting,Copy editing,Proofreading,Writing skills,Editing,Marketing communications,Technical writing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in English, journalism, communications, or equivalent experience combined with a strong and diverse creative portfolio.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in an advertising agency environment or provide a strong demonstration of collaborative and strategic thinking.
- Strong strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.