Job Responsibilities: Sales Support Representative
Salary : $35,040 per year
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Educational requirements: High School Diploma
- Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets.
- May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements.
- Provide sales support and administrative services to non-employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents.
- Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment.
- As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Computer skills including but not limited to: Experience with Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, and sort spreadsheets, basic analytical formulas (VLOOKUP, if), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), and keyboarding skills