Job Responsibilities : Food Svc Sales Assoc Representative
Salary : $71400 per year
Company : PepsiCo
Location : Remote US
“This role is a Work From Home based out of Chicago IL.”
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories
with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to
Quaker LIFEWTR to Lay’s we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved
throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning
with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace
and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate
teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo what makes you unique
makes us better!
PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company’s entire portfolio of food and
beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels to meet consumer needs at work
at play and on the go.
Rooted in PepsiCo’s “Power of One” principles PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth
of the corporation’s brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver competitive
advantage in the fast-growing foodservice and vending channels.
The Operator Territory Manager (OTM) for Food Service Distributor Sales contributes to the
success of the PepsiCo Foodservice by executing initiatives across PepsiCo foodservice lines of
business: Frito Lay Quaker Oats Tropicana Gatorade Naked Juice and IZZE for assigned Food
Service distributors and territory operator base. The OTM role is a unique role within the
foodservice team as it is focused on both growth through account development within street and
gaining new business in a select sales territory.
Major Tasks Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Acquire grow and develop NEW & existing accounts within your sales territory
- Accelerate sales growth within a territory by leveraging specific products promotions and
programs designed to increase sales and profit for both customers and PepsiCo.
- Manage and grow new & existing customer base. Existing customers segments include
but not limited to:
o Street Business
o Recreation (i.e. Theme Parks stadiums/arenas)
- Establishment of strategic partnerships focused on delivering long-term sustainable
- Work with Region Director Area Sales Managers and MDMs prioritizing and executing
plans against development opportunities with new & existing business
o Support MDM Distributor Territory: Food Shows Sales Meetings Blitzes.
- Analyze business trends and utilize insights to identify develop and expand business
- Execute and adhere to Gold Standard Work-With Protocol
- Define customer needs by understanding business priorities business model customers
and competitor performance in accounts
- Activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions to build and maximize brand
development and performance with measurable results
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction
through superior service and execution.
- Develop and implement an account management strategy based upon customer
requirements and ties into AOP objectives/ KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s Degree (must)
- Strong thought-leadership and team management skills (1-3 years preferred)
- Identifying Sales Opportunities (must)
- Analyzes and Prioritizes Opportunities (must)
- Extensive knowledge of the company landscape and how to manage an effective network
- Superior time management skills ability to handle multiple projects set priorities and plan
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment agreement and commitments
- Strong communication collaboration influence and impact skills at all levels within an
- Self-Starter ability to work independently in the absence of direct supervision
- Exceptional results orientation – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin protected veteran status or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement