Job Responsibilities : Flight Attendants
Salary : $36000 Per Year
Company : PAL
Location : St. John’s, NL CA
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to provide air travelers with reliable on-time performance an enjoyable travel experience and most importantly service with a smile. Our success is due to our people and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment have a love for travel enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do then you’re the person we are looking for!
We are currently recruiting Flight Attendants for our Montreal QC and St. John’s NL bases!
As a Flight Attendant your primary responsibilities will be to ensure the in-flight safety and service of all passengers onboard in accordance with Transport Canada and Air Operator’s standards. You will greet passengers explain safety procedures serve food and beverages to passengers and make in-flight announcements.
Why work for PAL Airlines?
PAL Airlines values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package to show their appreciation.
- Travel privileges with PAL and its network
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical dental vision and life insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs
We also offer:
- Per diems for your days worked
- Annual shoe and uniform allowance
- 10 guaranteed days off a month (compared to the average 8!)
- 2 weeks vacation and paid statuary holidays PLUS 3 PAL days
- Monthly schedule provided with the ability to bid your days off
- Must be at least 19 years of age to meet the Canadian Liquor Legislation
- The ability to speak conversational French and English
- Completion of the Flight Attendant Academy or the In-flight Institute Online Training Program – CT201 prior to commencing employment
- Preference given to candidates with customer service experience
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication time management and customer service skills
- Criminal record check prior to employment
- Willingness to travel
PAL Airlines is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that celebrates and encourages diversity equity and inclusion whereby individuals are recognized supported and respected. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.