Job Responsibilities : Flight Attendant
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Southern Airways Corporation
Location : Honolulu, HI 96819
Educational requirements : High School
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers while providing exceptional customer service at an altitude of at least 8000 feet.
- Provide assistance lifting and stowing luggage into overhead bins and soliciting assistance when needed.
- Demonstrate the use of safety and emergency equipment and ensure safety requirements are met.
- Answer questions and assist passengers when necessary particularly those with special needs.
- Willingness to comply with our uniform and appearance guidelines including tattoos and piercings restrictions.
- Actively seek to ensure the safety and comfort of customers when an aircraft experiences delays or hits turbulence.
- Administer and coordinate emergency procedures or provide emergency care (e.g. performing CPR and basic first aid) when needed. Training will be provided.
- Respond to and provide clear and accurate directions (verbally or non-verbally) to passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Make decisions to address issues keeping in line with Southern Airways Express/Mokulele policies procedures and core values.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Meet deadlines and manage unexpected changes in a time-sensitive and stressful environment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age by February 1 2022.
- Ability to proficiently read write and speak English.
- Where permitted by applicable law must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job if not currently employed by Southern Airways/Mokulele.