Job Responsibilities : Client Relationship Associate (Remote)
Salary : 57000 per Year
Company : NEST International
Location : Remote US
NEST is the pioneer of the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) industry. Since 1994 we’ve embarked on a journey with our clients to bring true cost savings with industry-leading technology and operational excellence—all while maintaining your brand image. Finding an IFM partner that understands your business is key to the success of any multi-site organization and NEST has the experience to prove it.
As a member of the Client Relationship team the Client Relationship Associate supports the team with day-to-day activities required to support the client. This includes emails phone calls messaging data entry reporting audits and documenting interactions. Successful associates must have strong communication skills be detail-oriented demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize their work and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
All Associates are required to meet expectations for attendance and punctuality deal honestly and fairly with co-workers management and the general public promote a positive work environment and to operate efficiently within their roles. Each associate is expected to work to meet or exceed all departmental goals and deadlines and to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction overall.
Reporting directly to the Senior Client Relationship Manager All Client Relationship Associates will interact in a professional manner by proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships with internal and external customers. This includes NEST Team Members NEST of Florida Team Members 20 Digits Technology team members Independent Service Providers (ISPs) and Clients. The primary interaction points with customers will be phone calls emails text and instant messages.
We’re seeking a Client Relationship Associate who demonstrates strong communication skills attention to detail the ability to multi-task and prioritize their work understand financial concepts and be able to work in a high-paced environment.
More specifically your key job tasks will be to:
- Handles Client Relations inbox including but not limited to:
- Entering work orders
- Responding to Clients ISPs and internal NEST personnel (QA team members )
- Corresponding with Clients on escalate issues with support from the CR group
- Escalating e-mails to CR group as needed
- Execute data entry tasks assigned both an efficiently and with high quality
- Run client and audit reports on directed schedule
- Leverage NEST Portal Tools to mass update work orders
- Draft and correspondence of Client Emails (Updating external systems [i.e. Service Channel Work Oasis] & NEST Portal)
- Understands and supports Client Relations team in handling client work orders in System Z (Dispatch Follow Up Scheduling Quotes ).
- Order Supplies via Staples or Home Depot (SupplyWorks)
- Be familiar with Client Relations team client nuances and update Client Playbooks as
- Supports the NEST Operations (Around the Clock teams and ISP Relations) as needed when volume exceeds production capabilities
- Updates CRM with all relevant CR activities contacts leads etc. for the given client
- Demonstrates high level of phone skills including professionalism courteousness and proper tone when speaking with customers.
- Demonstrates high level of email/writing skills including professionalism spelling and grammar and tone usage.
- Promptly respond to requests/inquiries via phone e-mail or communication platforms delivering customer satisfaction.
- Interacts with other departments in a professional manner by proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team
- Interacts with both internal and external customers – members of the NEST network including associates ISPs and clients.
- Takes initiative to cross-train oneself within the
- Participates as an On the Floor Trainer for new hires and internal cross training for
- Serves as a backup within and across Client Relations teams
NEST is a competency-focused organization and the exemplary candidate for this role will encompass the following core competencies:
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how a job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Personal Appearance – Dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
All employees must successfully complete a pre-employment skills assessment a background check and drug screening prior to the start of their employment.
All positions are remote and/or hybrid based on position and office proximity.
NEST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color religion national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity age physical or mental disability genetic factors military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Type: Full-time