Job Responsibilities : Reservations Agent (Remote Work)
Salary : $15.75 an hour
Company : Alaska Airlines
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Perform a variety of guest service functions via multiple channels including:
- Answer incoming inquiries and match the features and benefits of Alaska Airlines to the needs of the guest.
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or on our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions complaints and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including a professional and pleasant phone demeanor clear pleasant and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar tone and pronunciation.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. verbal written and listening).
- Demonstrated proficiency and agility with adopting utilizing and navigating new and rapidly changing technologies and applications on handheld and other multi-media devices.
- Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures company products services and promotions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with general computer programs keyboard skills and Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM at an efficiency of 85% or better.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends holidays and overtime in a 24/7/365 operation.
- Ability and willingness to work from home within the state designated in the posting. Some in-office time is required.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Click Here : Apply Now