Job Responsibilities : Firefighter
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Port of Seattle
Location : Remote US
- You will respond to emergencies in order to mitigate the loss of life property and damage to the environment.
- You will prepare to assume and execute duties assigned through the Incident Management System.
- You will be responsible for your personal safety and the safety of team members.
- You will be responsible for the security maintenance and operation of equipment assigned to them.
Who you are:
- Experienced – You have three (3) consecutive years of experience as a full-time paid firefighter currently employed.
- Educated – You possess a IFSAC or ProBoard Firefighter I IFSAC or ProBoard Hazardous Material Operations and a current EMT (National Registry).
- Desired – We hope you have a IFSAC or ProBoard Firefighter II.
- Committed to Equity – You will apply equity and exemplify shared values behaviors and practices in all aspects of the work. At the Port of Seattle equity is a daily responsibility and a foundational expectation for all Port employees.