Job Responsibilities : Financial Services Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : Jared Dean – State Farm Agent
Location : Remote US
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Financial Services Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Remote). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability eligibility coverages policy changes transfers claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads schedule appointments identify customer needs and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $500
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative retail sales associate or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must have currently)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.