Job Responsibilities : Finance Consultant
Salary : $78000 Per Year
Company : Washington Business Dynamics
Location : Remote US
Washington Business Dynamics (WBD) seeks an experienced finance professional with program management experience to support a federal client in the Washington, DC area with Capital Planning and Investment Control
(CPIC) and general financial management.
Do you have experience with the following?
· Conducting program assessments and developing reports as well as monitoring program risk
· Developing spend plans and planning for future year spend
· Facilitating requirements development sessions with SMEs
If so, we have a great opportunity for you! WBD is seeking a CPIC Finance Consultant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide program management and finance support, including but not limited to the following:
· Program analysis and reporting
· Document management and quality control
· Spend Plan development
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to pass background check up to Public Trust
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in government finance
· Preferred: Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) experience and PMP certification
Founded in 2012, WBD is a boutique management consulting firm focused on delivering impactful solutions for our broad portfolio of U.S. federal and international customers. We work with our clients as partners to achieve institutional change, enhance operational performance, and build sustainable processes that deliver exceptional results. Located in Washington D.C., WBD is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owner Small Business (SDVOSB) who’s experienced team delivers strategic insights by understanding where our clients want to go, and the best way to get there. Our mission is simple: help our clients make better decisions