Job Responsibilities : FEMA PA Program Delivery Manager
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Witt O’Brien’s
Location : Remote
Essential Job Functions
- Work with state and local governments to document damages from a declared disaster and process the application of Public Assistance. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage entire process in web-based document and grant management systems.
- Provide the Applicant with professional technical skills and PA Program knowledge
Minimum Job Requirements
- Have a broad understanding of construction and repair of public infrastructure.
- Be familiar with industry standards and basic codes and permitting requirements.
- Able to manage multiple projects and resources remotely.
- Able to communicate (oral and written) clearly and effectively.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Word Excel) and a smart phone.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Public Assistance Program is desired
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+years of experience in a technical field.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance which includes a moderate background investigation with fingerprint and credit checks.