Job Responsibilities : Implementation Manager – REMOTE
Salary : $92,828 – $176,135 a year
Company : FedEx Supply Chain
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX) is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11000 employees 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package including health vision dental 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing new business implementations. They serve as the business owner and leader of these implementations and are accountable for delivering business results. This role supports the ongoing needs of the business while ensuring best practices implemented throughout the organization. Provide technical oversight of the products’ installation environment maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance. Advocate continuous improvement methodologies and tools across the business and responsible for facilitating project identification and implementation in coordination with facility operations.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Lead and manage implementation of new business end-to-end after verbal award maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations.
- Plan lead organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule.
- Engage Sales Solutions and Operations to validate new business scope as it pertains to customer contract documents technical specifications and data analytics to ensure correct technologies are selected to support customer requirements
- Build the designed engineering structure to scale to grow with the strategy of the company and define roles and responsibilities for the implementation team in supporting operations
- Understanding of Operational Excellence as it pertains to Labor Management Systems Work Force Optimization and Performance Coaching & Observation principles to assure the attainment of facility production quality and safety standards and objectives.
- Translate business requirements into a robust scalable design and drive proper change control through the life-cycle of the project
- Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
- Serve as first line decision maker for the business including developing ramp up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to the customers on deploying the productions within their environment.
- Sign-off on and test Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) through partnership with IT
- Ensure smooth transition to operations post go-live and ramp-up
- Interact directly with various customer representatives ranging from senior operations to warehouse operations and end-users.
- Collaborate with customer and operations leadership to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Create documentation that enables the transition from implementation to post implementation support.
- Ensure FedEx brand standards are upheld particularly in the delivery of customer facing standards.
- Assess and adapt to industry trends and changes recommending changes or improvements within the Engineering function as necessary.
- Supports Quality Driven Management techniques within the business encouraging use of analysis to drive decision making and development of improvements. Ensures team understands expectations and how information is reported and used.
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred and 8 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree high school diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience managing others including contractors and suppliers.
- Customer service driven
- Analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Combination of office and on-site work with the ability to travel 75% or more of the time throughout the United States and Canada (additional international travel may also be required)
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read write and interpret information.
- Ability to add subtract multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger handle or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must possess visual acuity i.e. close distance and color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This position pays $92828 to $176135 based on experience.
FedEx Supply Chain offers a comprehensive benefits package including health dental and vision care coverage retirement savings vacation pay holiday pay sick time and life insurance to eligible employees.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 43880