Job Responsibilities : Business Development Executive REMOTE (Managed Transportation)
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : FedEx Logistics
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Prospecting and lead generation within assigned group of target customers through proactive networking and leveraging existing relationships within the broader FedEx enterprise.
- Developing the sales strategy for the deployment of the Company’s services to customer opportunities within an industry vertical.
- Partner with teammates in other functions and operating companies to develop and document account strategies for assigned customers.
- Lead the qualification process of new accounts through direct customer solicitation. Responsibility includes qualification services the identification of target opportunities and the management of the process for qualifying opportunities.
- Collaborate across functional areas in development of solutions proposals and pricing models. This includes attending sales calls to further define the opportunity and develop the value proposition for account closure.
- Manage the proposal and presentation process.
- Actively collaborate with Sales teammates in other operating companies who interact with the same target customers.
- Utilize established processes and tools and ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide weekly reporting on all accounts in stages for new business development. Identify the work to be provided by the Company’s team to ensure proposals account sales strategy and proposal presentations are generated professionally and provide an excellent opportunity for account award.
- Directly lead the sales effort for the Company including evaluation of account interest presentation of services development of the proposal for services and final presentation