Job Responsibilities : Program Specialist (Help Desk)
Salary : $44,740 – $71,441 a year
Company : US Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The OFCCP Help Desk receives inquiries that may regard potential employment discrimination how to file complaints alleging employment discrimination or affirmative action violations OFCCP class member settlements assisting federal contractors to comply with affirmative action obligations and topics unrelated to OFCCP’s mission that are referred appropriately.
- Receives and responds to unscreened incoming calls for continuous periods of time from the
public including workers job-seekers and federal contractors ascertaining the nature of
inquiries received by phone or email.
- Listens researches and returns calls received on the Help Desk voicemail box in a timely
- Reviews and researches assigned written inquiries and provides an accurate and timely written
response to resolve the inquiry.
- Provides information on OFCCP’s policies and procedures and resolving customer questions by
identifying the issue and selecting the best option(s) for resolution.
- Identifies contact information and resources for other federal agencies when the inquiry is
unrelated to OFCCP’s mission.
- Records inquiry information in a timely manner using OFCCP’s customer relations management
- Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
- Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
- Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
Click Here : Apply Now