Job Responsibilities : IT Business Support Manager
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Elanco
Location : Greenfield, IN 46140 US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Effectively use Veeva CRM (as well as associated CRM add-ons/systems) to be able to ensure proper configuration based on the business requirements as well as proper functionality & continuity of the CRM processes. Provide guidance to business partners that use Elanco CRM tools.
- Create training materials and publish on NA SiteOps Portal (include business content as well as CRM International content)
- Deliver the training and consulting to the business including driving new initiatives and leveraging highly important Veeva CRM tool. Adapt global training to deliver local training content.
- Contribute to Power Users Communities (Pet Health/Farm Tech Champs)
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure process is optimized (e.g. inform about templates manuals proper go-to persons proper ways & tool to submit specific requests and best practices)
- Effectively cooperate with the business stakeholders NA Site Ops specialists and with other IT delivery units
- Communicate IT changes known problems alerts or other useful information to the commercial organizations
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences or a related technical discipline.
- Solid knowledge of CRM processes and CRM tools
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Elanco Animal Health does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to escalate to the appropriate level for resolution
- Persistent attention to detail and a high sense of ownership and commitment.
- Strong problem-solving and overcoming complexity skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Strong teamwork and self-management
- Strong communication skills