Job Responsibilities : Design Program Manager
Salary : $19 per hour
Company : Meta
Location : Remote
- Identify and drive large product initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders competing deadlines and many moving parts.
- Able to prioritize assess tradeoffs propose clear solutions and communicate strategically.
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact.
- Own and facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Proactively assess risk raise flags and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.
- Sought out as the operations expert to the management team and trusted leader to cross-functional partners.
- Uses persuasive communication to the right audience to get buy-in and feedback. Proactive in problem solving and effective information distribution.
- Define and measure impact of programs and initiatives both qualitatively and quantitatively. Continually refines and iterates to ensure usage and adoption. Scales programs and initiatives when necessary.
- Source and manage operational budgets vendor relationships and contracts.
- Experience working with product teams or programs from roadmapping through delivery
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Experience managing vendors and contractors