Job Responsibilities : People Services Specialist
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Meta
Location : Remote
- Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around Onboarding processes policy and issues.
- Manage inbound employee inquiries identify needs process necessary transactions in Workday Salesforce and other systems
- escalate issues or re-assign inquiry as required.
- Execute with accuracy and high standards the delivery of transactions and processes.
- Maintain a commitment to our key performance indicators (KPIs) around accuracy responsiveness and completeness.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system Knowledge Base tool and Workday.
- Create and maintain documentation around key work functions providing training and mentoring support on areas where you are designated as Subject Matter Expert.
- Help drive process improvement projects.
- Complete regular data quality reviews and audits.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners and stakeholders to support various programs processes or initiatives.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Experience as a self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
- Computer skills including proficiency with MS Excel application (VLOOKUP etc.).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Collaborative and experience in a team environment.